Concept Sync Up
FULLSCREEN BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM RIGHT OF THE PLAYER | If the game is lagging in the HTML5 player, download the Windows/Linux/Mac version below!
How To Play
Ensure all players have the SAME settings and seed.
Each player must designate themselves a unique player number.
Everyone should start the game at the same time!
All players have the same board of numbers. EVERYONE must press ALL of the numbers of least to greatest.
You can only see some of the numbers, and your team can see what you can't!
Communicate in order to press all the buttons in the right order and win!
Discord or any VOIP highly recommended!
Screensharing is officially not aloud, but if you have more fun that way be my guest!
Inspired by "The Mind" and the NLSS!
Initial build created for the CSU East Bay Game Jam!
Second build submitted for the USC #ZoomJam!
Current build created for fun! :D
Current Version Patch Notes:
Concept Sync Up – Synced Up-date
Windows, MacOS, and Linux builds now available for download!
(the RNG should be synced up across versions so you can play with your cross-platform friends :D )
- Separated the main menu and game setup screens
- Added a comprehensive tutorial
- New main menu and tutorial music
- You can now practice individual chaos mini-games
User Experience and Balance
- The settings menu can be brought up at anytime by hitting Escape
- The time available in a game can now be set
- Times for each difficulty have been adjusted
- An 8th difficulty setting has been added
- Game setting descriptions have been simplified
- A volume slider has been added
Programming, Art, Music - Carlo del Mundo
Proudly created using the Godot Game Engine | https://godotengine.org/
Explosion sound effect from: https://freesfx.co.uk/
Music created using Rytmik Studio
The CSU East Bay Zoom Jam Community
Professor James Morgan
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.